Contoh Pidato Bahasa Inggris

Membutuhkan pidato dalam Bahasa Inggris. Ini ni, aku punya sedikit pidato Bahasa Inggris yang aku buat dulu untuk melengkapi tugas dari guruku. hehe Tema Pidato Bahasa Inggris ini "How to Keep Friendship"
Semoga Membantu :D


The honourable Mrs. Hj. Tri Rukmini, S.P,d., the headmaster of SMP N 1 Godean.
The teacher and employes whom we fully respect.
And my beloved friends. Good morning!
Firstly, let’s praise up our thanks the present of Allah, the Great Unity, for showering us with blessings and mercy. So, still this moment we can have opportunity to attend in this occasion.
In this very happy occasion, I would like to tell you about “How to Keep Friendship”
The honourable Mrs. Hj. Tri Rukmini, S.P,d., the teacher, employes, and my beloved friends.
Do you know what is the meaning of word friendship? Yes… I believe everyone here know the answer. And I believe too, everyone here have friendship. Don’t care how many your friendship, one, two, three, four, or one hundred. I guess in your friendship way ever been find a problem. It is right? Than the problem make you and your friendship did’n speak to each other or make your friendship broken. Ohh…how frightening it is. But, don’t worry, I have some way to keep friendship strong. This it is à
First, keep your promises. It will improve trustworthiness and reliability between your friendship.
Second, honesty. Honesty is a prerequisite to the true friends' relationship. "Genuine friendship cannot exist where one of the parties is unwilling to say the truth."
Next, forgiveness. If our friendship make fault, forgive him/her. No body is perfect! Believe that. Forgive is a good way to make all problem feel so easy.
The honourable Mrs. Hj. Tri Rukmini, S.P,d., the teacher, employes, and my beloved friends.

The next is focus. When you're with your friends, focus on them without distractions. Turn your phone off and push any thoughts of work away. So, always hear them.
            Than, make surprise. Sometime, example in him/her birthday,  you can give surprise to your friendship. It make your friendship happy, and think if you are so care and kind.
The last way to keep friendship is compliment them in front of others. It feels good to be complimented. Do it only when you have real compliments to give. If you think the new top looks like a garbage bag, keep it to yourself. Say only things you yourself would want to hear.
Can you get my point? I hope your answer is ‘yes’.
The honourable Mrs. Hj. Tri Rukmini, S.P,d., the teacher, employes, and my beloved friends.
Friendship is a wonderful thing. So, keep it strongly! Do the best as far as you can to keep your friendship guys!
That’s all my speech. I hope it can be useful. If there are many mistakes in my speech, please forgive me. Eventually, I say thank you and Wassalamu’alaikum Wr.Wb.

Tema Pidato Bahasa Inggris ini "How to Keep Friendship"
Tema Pidato Bahasa Inggris ini "How to Keep Friendship"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Drama Bahasa Inggris untuk 4 Orang dan Terjemahannya

Pidato Pelepasan Jabatan Ketua Osis -I'm done