lost in my heart

And I don't blame you
I know you didn't mean to
Make me a casualty of your curiosity
And I don't hate you
'Cause I know you didn't mean to
I know you didn't mean to
I hope you didn't mean to
People say that opposites attract
And that the opposite of love's indifference
(You just didn't, you just didn't)
And I guess that when I look at us like that (like that)
It kind of makes total, perfect sense
Why you just didn't like me that much

And it wasn't deliberate (deliberate)
There was no big plan or some grand scheme
I wasn't a target
It would've been someone else if it wasn't me
But I am an idiot
So it's not your fault that I fell in love with someone who
Just didn't like me that much
(You just didn't, you just didn't)
You just didn't like me at all

at all

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Drama Bahasa Inggris untuk 4 Orang dan Terjemahannya

Pidato Pelepasan Jabatan Ketua Osis -I'm done